Make plans now to join us for the 2017 Symposium in Chattanooga, TN from June 6-9.
Registration is now open. Please note that reservations at the conference hotels may only be made through registration.
Highlights of this year's conference will include:
- Keynote presentations by Dr. James Marks, Executive Vice President of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, VADM Vivek Murthy (invited), U.S. Surgeon General, and RADM Boris Lushniak (ret), Dean of the University of Maryland School of Public Health
- A panel discussion featuring RADM Ali Kahn (ret) and CAPT Lynn Slepskii looking at "A Culture of Health: Success and Challenges"
- The Anchor & Caduceus Dinner and Silent Auction including the C. Everett Koop Memorial Lecture by Dr. Erika Lee who will discuss the history of Angel Island.
- Category Day featuring a full day of profession-specific topics
- More than 75 track presentations.
- The Exhibit Hall featuring more than 70 exhibitors demonstrating their products and services.
- Continuing education credits
- And Much More!