Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract. We had a record number of submissions! The committee is hard at work on the review process. Decisions will be announced in early February.
The Call for Posters will be announced in February.
The conference week agenda for 2016 will be:
- Sunday, May 15: Pre-Conference Courses including the Leadership Workshop and the Retirement Seminar
- Monday, May 16: Pre-Conference Courses and the Anchor & Caduceus Dinner
- Tuesday, May 17: The Opening Ceremonies, Luther Terry Lecture, Two Plenaries, Track Sessions and the Ensemble Concert
- Wednesday, May 18: Category Day and Exhibit Hall
- Thursday, May 19: Exhibit Hall, Track Sessions, Run/Walk, Awards Luncheon and Closing Keynote
- Friday, May 20: Post-Conference Courses