Make plans now to join us for the 2017 Symposium in Chattanooga, TN from June 6-9.
Call for Posters Announced
Highlights of this year's agenda will include:
- Keynote presentations by Dr. James Marks, Executive Vice President of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, VADM Vivek Murthy (invited), U.S. Surgeon General, and RADM Boris Lushniak (ret), Dean of the University of Maryland School of Public Health
- A panel discussion featuring RADM Ali Kahn (ret) and CAPT Lynn Slepskii looking at "A Culture of Health: Success and Challenges"
- The Anchor & Caduceus Dinner and Silent Auction including the C. Everett Koop Memorial Lecture by Dr. Erika Lee who will discuss the history of Angel Island.
- Category Day featuring a full day of profession-specific topics
- More than 75 track presentations.