Physician Category Day
Join us on Wednesday, June 7 for Category Day!
2017 Physicians Presentations
Highlights of this year's agenda will include:
- HIV clusters and outbreaks: a new way to identify rapid transmission and target prevention efforts
- How many clinical hours is enough to prove you're a doctor?
- Turning the Tide with Opiate Prescriptions in the Primary Care Setting- Moving to a Healthier Approach
- Responding to Zika across the US: Public Health Challenges and Successes
- Coast Guard - accommodating, serving, retaining, and assigning a transitioning transgender individual
- Development of CDC Clinical Guidelines for Botulism